Thursday, August 27, 2009

Conner's First Day of School

Conner had his first day of school today and he was so excited!! He is growing up so fast! He had a good time and told me about playing on the playground until the teacher blew the whistle and about coloring his name. His teacher said he did great and he is excited to go back tomorrow.

All ready to go!

Here we are, wow there are a lot of kids!


Conner and his teacher Mrs. Kunze

2 comments:

Lisa McLachlan said...

OH! How fun! Congrats Conner & Mom & Dad for surviving this monumentus day! Luv ya'll.

Anonymous said...

Wow how great for you Conner! I bet you are excited! I sure am. You look so handsome with your new fancy backpack and clothes! Your teacher looks nice. Do you like her? I bet you are 'wowing' her with your great reading skills!

Love Grandma Frances
P.S. It was great to talk to you yesterday!