Monday, August 17, 2009

One Month Old on Friday


Annie passed her one month mark on Friday and days seem to move so quickly. I still can't seem to get much done....but we seem to be getting the basics done. The boys seem to be adjusting well and can be very helpful if they feel like it. They really do love their baby sister and give her a kiss good night every night. It is so sweet. Annie is doing well and cutting the dairy out of my diet seems to have done the trick.

Annie on her one month birthday.

good morning

The cute outfit from Aunt Sharon.


The beautiful dress Aunt Jackie made.




This morning Kyler was standing in the front room with a determined look on his face. In his hand was a small rock and he was pounding it with his fist pretty hard. I then went back to what I had been doing and a little while later he brings the rock over and says "I could not make a house out of it, this rock is too hard."


When Conner came home from church the other day I asked him what he learned in class and he said, "well last week we learned about the two thousand scribbling warriors." So cute.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Cute clothes too! It's nice to see that Annie's health is improving and she seems to be growing and changing day by day.

Love,

Mom 'n' Dad

Lisa McLachlan said...

I was trying to remember exactly what day she was born. Aug. 14th, right? Thanks for the reminder. I'll have to write it in my book. Cute pics. Luv ya all! We need to get together again soon.

Anonymous said...

How are you all doing?

Love Mom M.