Tuesday, August 11, 2009
Week 4
Here are some new pictures from this week. It is hard to believe it has been 4 weeks since little Annie was born. She is growing quickly and is 9 lbs now! She is trying hard to smile and mimic facial expressions, it is very sweet.We are plugging along and hope the new changes in my diet will help. Thank you for all your thoughts, prayers and support it is all appreciated!!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Wow! Handsome Supermen! Annie is really growing too. I love it that you are posting again. Hope that means that you are feeling better.
Love,
Mom M.
I want to echo your mother's comments. I was sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. Hopefully things are getting better. I'll keep praying for ya'll! Luv ya!
It is nice to hear that you are feeling better. Ross and I put yours and Annie's names in at the temple last night...
Oh! She is so beautiful! Glad to hear you are feeling better. Annie is growing so fast. I'm out of it for a week and she changes completely.
Love ya.
Mom again!
I just check this everyday now that I am at home. (I can't get in at school) I noticed how much Annie looks like Conner's baby picture in the top one of this posting. Hope you and she are continuing to improve. I'm home waiting for the dishwasher repair man to come. Ho Hum!
Love,
Mom M.
Post a Comment