Hi! So good to see the pictures of the little munchkins! I sure miss all of you! I printed the new pics of the baby, and some of the reunion of the other kids and I have them on my desk at Learning Dynamics. Did you like the power point slide show I made and Emailed to you? Let me know if I can send it to the other kids. I love you all. Miss you, Love, MOM M.
3 comments:
Wow! She is getting so big already! You and Brian sure make cute kids! I'm glad your dad could come out too. Congratulations again!
Hi! So good to see the pictures of the little munchkins! I sure miss all of you! I printed the new pics of the baby, and some of the reunion of the other kids and I have them on my desk at Learning Dynamics. Did you like the power point slide show I made and Emailed to you? Let me know if I can send it to the other kids. I love you all. Miss you, Love, MOM M.
Great new pictures! She looks so much older than three weeks! I forgot to tell you I printrd a set for Dad too!
Love
Mom
Post a Comment