I can't believe our little Annie is seven weeks old!! It has gone so fast and yet so slow. Things are becoming a little more routine around here with Conner in school and Annie settling into a pattern of eating and sleeping. Conner loves school and we enjoy walking him and picking him up. Annie usually sleeps in the stroller and Kyler always has to give his brother hugs before we go. It is very sweet. Conner's teacher said that Conner is a very kind and sweet kid, very bright, but a bit of a daydreamer and seems to have his own time table....that sounds like our Conner! :) Annie has started smiling all the time and if you talk to her Annie's whole face lights up...it is so sweet. I tried to catch some of her smiles with the camera and here are the best.
Thursday, September 03, 2009
Week 7
I can't believe our little Annie is seven weeks old!! It has gone so fast and yet so slow. Things are becoming a little more routine around here with Conner in school and Annie settling into a pattern of eating and sleeping. Conner loves school and we enjoy walking him and picking him up. Annie usually sleeps in the stroller and Kyler always has to give his brother hugs before we go. It is very sweet. Conner's teacher said that Conner is a very kind and sweet kid, very bright, but a bit of a daydreamer and seems to have his own time table....that sounds like our Conner! :) Annie has started smiling all the time and if you talk to her Annie's whole face lights up...it is so sweet. I tried to catch some of her smiles with the camera and here are the best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Cute pictures. I need to come see you guys!
Glad that Annie is feeling better! Cute pictures! Conner, a daydreamer... really? Haha. He is so cute. He just has a very good imagination! I love the way that Kyler is so affectionate, and loving to us all. It's great!
Love,
Mom
You've sure had a very busy 7weeks!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment