Yesterday was Annie's two month birthday. She is growing so fast and looking back at her pictures she has changed a lot. She is not as big as her brothers were at her age but she looks a lot like them. I always thought she looked like Conner when he was a baby, but when she smiles she looks so much like Kyler's baby pictures. She is very sweet, but will not sleep during the day without being held...but hopefully as we get her feeling better that will change.
2 comments:
Wow! Cute kids! Such handsome boys and sweet little girl. I'm glad you are enjoying school Conner. I bet you are enjoying being home with mommy Kyler... How's you potty work comin? It would be so great if you could go to Preschool. You'd have such a great time with the other kids! I love you. I miss you all.
Love Grandma Frances
They all look so cute. We miss you guys and hope that all is going well.
Post a Comment