Time sure flies!! I can't believe my little Kyler Bug is not quite so little anymore. He is so excited to be four and lets everyone know that he is four now. Kyler is a very tender hearted boy and loves everybody. He is interested in how everything works. He knows all the sounds of his letters and can recognize some words. He is so smart and never ceases to surprise me with what he knows. The boys both had soccer games and pictures. Kyler took cupcakes with green balloons for his team and they all sang Happy Birthday to Kyler (which he loved)! After the games we let him choose dinner. He chose to go to the Burger King...with the play place. We then came home and had cupcakes and sang to him. At bed time I asked if he had a good day. He said yeah, it was great! Then I asked what his favorite thing was....his answer was the twisty candles in his cupcake....so cute!
Friday, May 14, 2010
Kyler is Four!
Time sure flies!! I can't believe my little Kyler Bug is not quite so little anymore. He is so excited to be four and lets everyone know that he is four now. Kyler is a very tender hearted boy and loves everybody. He is interested in how everything works. He knows all the sounds of his letters and can recognize some words. He is so smart and never ceases to surprise me with what he knows. The boys both had soccer games and pictures. Kyler took cupcakes with green balloons for his team and they all sang Happy Birthday to Kyler (which he loved)! After the games we let him choose dinner. He chose to go to the Burger King...with the play place. We then came home and had cupcakes and sang to him. At bed time I asked if he had a good day. He said yeah, it was great! Then I asked what his favorite thing was....his answer was the twisty candles in his cupcake....so cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Cute pictures! Nice cakes! Hsppy Birthday Kyler!
Love,
Grandma Frances
Post a Comment