Saturday, May 22, 2010
The Month May
I can't believe this month is almost over!! I am sorry for the post over load...I started most of these a couple weeks ago and I just haven't had the chance to get them finished. We had a boil water order for a few days and they are still chlorinating our tap water because they have not identified the source... Conner is almost done with school and will be graduating from Kindergarten on Friday! He is excited for graduation and to start first grade. Wow! Kyler's last day is on Tuesday and he does not want school to end. Brian and I went to see cirque du soleil on Friday and had a great time!! It was spectacular!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
So glad you had your special day out together for your anniversary. It sounds as though you had an exhausting month,but aren't those sometimes the best? I always loved it when we had lots to do, and when we had fun together as a family!
Love Mom
Nice pics. Tell Conner congrats for graduation & Kyler Happy Birthday. This weekend I have a family reunion, but I'd love to come by next weekend. I'll even bring the new Harry Potter Lego game! It comes out this weekend. I'll call ya! Luv ya lots.
Post a Comment