Friday, May 28, 2010

Graduation

Schools out for summer! (although it feels more like fall or winter today) Conner had his kindergarten graduation today. He had a cute little program in his class, they each had a little speaking part and they sang several fun songs. Conner had a great time! When I asked him what his favorite thing was today, as I do each night, he told me singing. He is also very excited for first grade.

Ready to start!

Conner showing his painting and talking about his favorite part of school, computers.
Conner showing me his diploma, he was very proud of it.

His teacher gave them all animal glasses and of course Conner picked monkeys.
Kindergarten is all done,he is getting so big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great to 'take part' in all the festivities. Thank you for making this possible! So cute! I loved this!

Love and thanks,

Mom

Lisa McLachlan said...

Yes, he IS getting so big! Congratulations Conner!