Thursday, April 29, 2010

This Month

April has flown by and a can't believe it is almost May! It has been a pretty busy month for us. We had Easter and the zoo, here are the highlights from the rest of the month....


The boys started soccer and love it! Conner really gets out there and runs with the crowd!


He really watches that ball and is not afraid to get in there.

He gets flattened and just pops right back up!



Kyler was a little nervous at first, but now gets right in the middle of it.

He always runs around with a smile on his face when he is out there!
They both get really get excited when their team scores! It has been a lot of fun to watch!


Kyler found instructions on how to make a bird feeder in the magazine from Grandma.

He built it all with just a little help with cutting and gluing. He was so excited and is still waiting for the birds to come.



I took a cake decorating class and learned all kinds of new things and perfected some of my skills I already had. His is my George I did to practice my star and line technique.






This is my rose cake.



I got the hang of making the roses after a while and had great fun in the class. I'm ready to take another one! I also had a fun girls night out with my neighbor we went to see 42nd Street. It was a great production and I had a blast just hanging out and visiting.

3 comments:

Lisa McLachlan said...

Nice pics & new design! It looks like ya'll are doing well. I'm glad you got a chance to get out for a girls night. I'm sure it was a nice break.

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fancy cakes. Are you a Princess fancy Momma too? The boys look as though they are having a blast! Looks like you have an engineer in the making! Good job with the bird cage Kyler!

Glad to see you are having fun together, and that Mom can have a girls night out once in a while. That's nice thank you to your husband!

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

Your cakes look really nice. I really like the Curious George one. YAY for a girls night out too...that would be nice.