Wednesday, April 14, 2010

9 Months Old!!

Wow, another month gone...it has gone so fast. Annie is a very sweet, very busy little girl. She loves her brothers and wants to do what they do...which can be frustrating for them sometimes...but they love her. You have to be quick if you go outside or up the stair because Annie will be there with you trying to come too. She has 6 teeth now and will use whatever she finds to pull to a standing position.Annie also loves to dance and play in water. She is so sweet, beautiful and fun. I can't imagine our family without her.

Annie loves water especially her bath!


She will splash and splash and splash until she is out of breath!





Annie trying to sneak up the stairs after Conner.



I left Annie playing with her brothers and ran to start her bath water...I turned around to go grab her and discovered she had crawled into the bathroom...she crawled right past me and stood up by the bath and watched the water....I had Conner run grab the camera.



On the move, to busy for pictures.


Sweet baby


Fun at the park!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Busy! Just like her mother! What a happy little baby Annie is turning out to be! Her whole face just lights up when she smiles. what a little charmer!

Love Mom M.