Friday, January 22, 2010
Update
Conner's teacher pulled me aside today after school. She said she was so amazed with Conner and his reading. It was his mid year evaluation and she said she has been spending about five or ten minutes with each student just to see where they are at with their reading. She said she spent over a half an hour with Conner and said he breezed through every book she put in front of him. She said they are only permitted to test up to a level ten in kindergarten, which is a second grade level and Conner read them with out any problems! She says she has never seen that before and suggested he start reading chapter books!! Wow!! He never ceases to amaze me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Conner is so awesome! I am so proud of him! I forgot to have him get a fistful of birthday coins from Gramma's bowl. We must remember next time you are up.
Love you,
Gramma Val
Holy Cow! Maybe I can hire him for bedtime stories at my house!
Amazing!!! He is so great because of you. You are a fabulous mom and I see it in your boys!
Great Job Conner! I knew you were a great reader! So glad you had such a great birthday, and that you were able to exchange your camera. Send me some Email attachments OK?
Cute pictures of Annie and Kylar too!
Love,
Mom M./ Grandma Frances
That is awesome, although not a huge suprise considering how much you read together as a family. I hope you told Conner Happy Birthday for me last weekend...I though about him. I wanted to call, but I wasn't sure what you were doing...I guess I should've called anyway. Luv ya!
Post a Comment