Thank you for the cute vests grandma!! The boys have worn them the past two sunday and I am sure they will get to wear them more.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
They look so cute! Glad they fit! Perhaps you could cover the Christmas tree, and put another picture on there. I did not realize that they were only Christmas when we bought them!
Nice pics & good times. It's nice to see somebody doing wholesome family activities together. I hope your kids know how blessed they are to have 2 loving parents with them all the time.
Anyway, I love you guys very much & I'll come play mario very soon! Have you beaten the game yet?
Thanks for the pics!!! They are so great together and I love it when their clothes go together...so fun! What a good idea to make a playplace in your basement. You need it this winter. Hope to see you soon.
4 comments:
They look so cute! Glad they fit! Perhaps you could cover the Christmas tree, and put another picture on there. I did not realize that they were only Christmas when we bought them!
Love Mom/Grandma Frances
They are so handsome! I found your blog-so cute! We are wanting Kyler to come and play with Chase sometime, I will call ya! Your family is so cute!
Nice pics & good times. It's nice to see somebody doing wholesome family activities together. I hope your kids know how blessed they are to have 2 loving parents with them all the time.
Anyway, I love you guys very much & I'll come play mario very soon! Have you beaten the game yet?
Thanks for the pics!!! They are so great together and I love it when their clothes go together...so fun! What a good idea to make a playplace in your basement. You need it this winter. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment