Thursday, January 07, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

On the eve of Christmas Eve we made gingerbread houses. I helped them to put together the graham crackers and they decorated them. It was so much fun to watch them and their unique styles. If I wanted to help decorate I needed instructions on which candy to put where. It was so much fun and we were able to use up a lot of the old candy from Halloween and Easter.


I loved the concentration and the tongue

Kyler did his house one side at a time, Conner did his here a little, there a little.

Conner was very meticulous, he planned it all out. He had a jellybean side, a all green side, a door and several other features designed with his gingerbread man in mind.

Kyler put one of each type of candy on each side then filled in the spaces. He had a door and a circle of treat trees around his house. He finished quickly and ate all the remaining candy.



Conner asked to have a picture taken of his house before he would eat any of it.

No comments: