Thursday, February 18, 2010

Seven Months, Wow!!

I can't believe that seven months have passed by. My little baby is getting so big!! She has four little teeth now and has been testing how they work by biting and grinding them. Annie really wants to crawl and when you sit her on the floor she will go to all fours and try to make a move...so far she just ends up on her tummy. It used to make her very mad until she discovered she can still roll and scoot around a bit. She is growing quickly but still needs her medicine. They just increased her dose and I cant believe what I difference it makes in her skin and her behavior...she is much happier when she has it, without it she seems pained and wants to be held all the time. We have to be careful what we feed her, but she loves food....she wont get any dairy, eggs or nuts for a while, but making the baby food makes it easier because I know exactly what is in her food.

Annie on the move.


Annie on her knees.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute little pictures. I am sending the ones of Annie to Aunt ISABEL ND Aunt Isa. I love you guys. Glad you posted some more so we can see the little ones grow!