Monday, August 22, 2011

Lagoon

Brian's work had a Lagoon day just before school started.  We decided since the boys and I had never been we would make a day of it.  So we arrived shortly after they opened and stayed until just before closing time.  We were there for almost 11 hours! We had a great time! The boys went on their first roller coasters and I had the chance to go on the newest roller coaster, called Wicked.  I loved the ride and the boys can't stop talking about Bombora, the little roller coaster they went on.  I loved watching the kids go on all the little kiddie rides.  Annie loved the cars and the boats.  She did not like the spinning rides, just like me. Kyler loved the boats and planes and cars too, but his favorite was the haunted house.  Conner loved being there and trying a little of everything. It was a great day and we were all exhausted by the time we left.

Kyler's first ride at Lagoon

Conner and Annie in the cars. The boys were good and took turns taking Annie on the rides

Kyler and Annie on the spaceships

This is what Annie thought of one of the little roller coasters the boys went on.

This is a picture of Bombora, but not us on it

This is Wicked and yes it goes straight up and then straight down!

No comments: