Well Conner and Kyler are back in school! I can't believe that Conner is in 2nd grade and that Kyler just started Kindergarten! We have had a rough first couple of weeks, but I think we will make it! The school is brand new and not quite finished. Conner likes his teacher and is happy that they have bark on the playground. Kyler loves his teacher and is the first one up and ready in the morning. The school is nearly complete, they hope to have grass by the weekend and the library finished by the end of the month. The kids are very excited about each new thing that is finished and tell me all about what is new at school. Sorry about the blog overload...I was finally able to add pictures to the rest of my older entrees...so please scroll down.
Conner's first day Aug 23, 2011
Conner going into his class on the first day.
Kyler's first day of kindergarten Aug 30, 2011
Kyler in his classroom
Conner and Kyler outside Kyler's class at the end of Kyler's first day.
No comments:
Post a Comment