Sunday, August 21, 2011

Camping and Camping!

We had two weekends of camping in a row this month. The boys went on a Burton boy retreat with Brian, their Uncle, PopPop and cousins.  They had campfires, hiking and shot guns a good boys weekend.  Then the next weekend we went on the ward camp out as a family and had a blast. Annie did better then I thought and the boys had so much fun. I told Brian maybe we could do it again next year a few times.
Karson and a gopher snake

Conner holding the gopher snake

Kyler shooting a pistol

Conner shooting Brian's shotgun

Aidan, Kyler, PopPop and Logan by the campfire.

Annie hanging out with just Mommy while the boys were camping

Conner and Annie in the tent at the ward camp out

Kyler, Conner and Annie playing in the tent

Annie and I having dinner

Annie "helping" pack

Kyler chewing grass...apparently it is what you do when you are camping.

No comments: