Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April Showers!

I can't believe that another month is gone! We have been showered with rain and snow and many exciting moments in our home this month.  Annie is back to herself again, I found her on the table spinning the light, "whee, Whee, WHEE!"(to quote her). She also tried climbing the shelves in the pantry and climbed in the dryer.  Kyler is always asking questions about how things work and loves to read and play games. We also got new sand in the sandbox which has kept Kyler very busy!  Conner is doing well in school. Scoring in the top of his class in math and spelling.  I had a scare a few weeks back when I received a call from to office saying Conner had been involved in an accident and they would like me to come check it out, and if he was going to remain in school, I needed to bring a change of clothes because he could not return to class with blood on his clothes.  So I hurried up to the school and he was OK. He had been hit with a hockey stick in P.E. There was a small cut under his eye and lots of blood. He didn't say much, so I knew he must be in shock.  With only an hour left of school, I brought him home. He had fun showing off his bandage and black eye at school the next day and loved telling and retelling the story anyone who asked.  His Uncle taught him to say .."you should see the other guy." Which also got some good laughs. He also lost another tooth!



The eye, five days later...looking pretty good!

Lost tooth number 2, the adult tooth already growing in behind.

Kyler and Annie enjoying the sandbox.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute pictures! Annie seems to be growing taller, and her hair is so long! Wow! What a shiner you got Conner! glad it wasn't worse.

Love Grandma Frances