Saturday, April 30, 2011

Soccer and Our Basment

The past few Saturdays have been very busy. Soccer season has started again and we are working on finishing our basement! Both boys are doing well in soccer and a re improving all the time Kyler has discovered it is fun to chase the ball and not the butterflies this year.  Conner has become much more aggressive and will get in the middle of it and get the ball out!

Kyler in the red shorts

Conner in the gray shorts with the gray shin guards.

Brandon has been so nice and has come down and helped Brian frame the basement! He has most of the tools we needed and did most of the work.

Thanks Brandon, we couldn't have done it without you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great brother! Yeah, Thanks Brandon, I am looking forward to my room in the basement suite!

Mrs. M/Mom M.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics EB. You do a nice job, and I know it is so time consuming, but it's so worth it! I love seeing everyone 'grow'

Love Mom