Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March Madness!!

Well I really can't believe that we are already to the end of march! Another month gone! We have had our share go cold and sickness over the past six weeks.  I started with a cold in the middle of February which lasted until the beginning of March around the time that I was beginning to feel better, Kyler started in with a cold, which turned to croup and not much sleep for him or I. So we made our first trip to the doctor. Steroids for Kyler and he started feeling better.  The next day Annie came down with a fever.  It was still there 2 days later and she was poking at her ear, so we took a second trip to the doctor.  They looked her over and took a strep culture and said it was just a virus.  The fever broke two days later, but she still wasn't eating or sleeping! Back to the doctor again.  Double ear infection and pneumonia. After two days of antibiotics she was sleeping again and I was too! Then last weekend she fell, while running from Mommy in the store.  She split her lip open on the corner of a clothes rack.  Blood all over her and me, after ten minutes it finally stopped, we almost had another trip to the doctor.  She didn't eat much on Saturday or Sunday, she was a little better by Monday and now you can hardly see it anymore.  Wow, kids are tough and heal quick....she worries me so much.  So busy and fearless!

Annie finally feeling better! What an angel.

Her lip 24 hours after her fall

 Ouch!

Her lip tonight..looking so much better! Hooray!

The boys attended their friend Kenyon's superhero party and Amy made each of the kids their own capes, belt and mask.  So cute!! So this is Super "C" and Super "K" in their superhero poses. Too cute.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute boys! Super Heros! Poor Annie! She's a corker! that lip's a corker! Poor little thing. What a month for all of you!

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

I know that I left a comment before, but I didn't have much time, and I wanted to say what a great job you did on the pictures of the Great Grandchildren at Grandpa Walter's party. What a busy couple of months you had. I'm exhausted just looking at the pictures!

We love you, and love all the things that the kids are doing. We love that you share a little bit of what you do, with us. Stay as sweet as you are.

Love,

Mom