Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Update

It has been a while since I have posted anything.  I had a nice quite birthday, Brian surprised me with a Kitchenaid mixer which I have been having fun with.  Conner did a grandparents day program where he did a wonderful job. He sang his little heart out.  Kyler has been busy with school and loves sing and helping.  Annie is as busy as ever and into everything! She climbs on the table, climbs the pantry if  it is open and helps her self to whatever food she can open. I stay busy with the kids am amazed how smart they are.  Brian is plugging along at work as usual and had some late nights to get some projects done.  The holiday season has kept us busy, but has been fun! Annie loves the tree and the ornaments, the boys have surprised me with knowing what they wanted to get their Dad for Christmas and  are excited for him to open them. Brian and I had the chance to go to his work party, which was a dinner at the Roof (a fancy restaurant on the top floor of the Joesph Smith Memorial Building).  We had a good time and had very good food. The boys also got to preform with Grandma Val in a Christmas Choir concert.  It was a lot of fun to watch and I think they had a good time too!

Grandma and the gang

The kids preforming on stage.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi

I missed this post! I was surprised to see the date. I thought I had looked in December, but obviously not carefully enough! I just discovered this as I am writing! We had a great time with the Denver Family, and I guess it will be your turn next when we recover and get a little more financially stable after Christmas bills are in! We love you and I have missed your little posts of late. I think the one before this was Halloween. I think I lost track because there has been nothing new!

Love you, miss you,

Love,

Mom