We have had a few snow storms in the past month but never enough to really make it possible to go sledding. But on Wednesday we woke up to about 7or 8 inches and it continued to fall all day. Brian is on vacation this week so we went up to our favorite sledding spot...We even took Annie. It was a lot of fun and we all got soaked....it was very wet snow and it just kept falling! I am very glad we didn't wait until today to go because the high today was 23...not including the wind chill....I know because Brian gave me a fancy new weather clock for Christmas!
Mommy and Annie
Daddy and Annie sledding
Daddy pulling Annie.
Annie all decked out in her snow gear and trying to walk...she gets very frustrated with the snow.
Kyler ready to go!
Conner and Kyler hiking up the hill.
1 comment:
So fun! We are just getting some good snow but I don't know if we will go out in it since it is too cold. The high for today is supposed to be 11.
Post a Comment