Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Kyler's Program and Helping at School


Kyler had his program last week and I was so proud of him! He got up there and sang and sang....I could even hear him! He also had a little speaking line which he said loud and clear.  It was fun to see how he has grown. He did a great job!

Kyler in his elf hat ready to go.

Kyler with his teacher after the preformance.

The next day I had the opportunity to help with Conner's class party.  He was excited to see me and ran and gave me a hug the minute I ran in the class! That meant a lot from the boy who wanted me to hug him in the car before he got out at school even in preschool. I was in charge of the craft we made bead icicle ornaments which were a big hit! The kids and the teacher loved them.  It was good for me to see a room full of 6 and 7 year old kids a week before Christmas...it made me realize that although my boys can be crazy, they really are good kids.  I need that reminder every so often.

The boys with "Buddy" the snowman, we built together.

No comments: