We had a wonderful valentines and we hope you all did as well. We celebrated on Friday and Brian took me to dinner. We are part of a co-op so we have two "date nights" a month. It has been fun. We took Annie with us and I think she had the most fun! She thinks large crowds are very entertaining and her cue to try to be louder then everyone around...so we try to keep her busy and it worked pretty well. We were able to visit a little, it went something like this..."(me)So anything new at work?" "(Brian)Well we have been try to... "(Annie)AUHHHHH AAHUHHH AHUHHHH!"..for my new computer." We had a good time at the end of the meal, after being so careful, Annie got a hold of my water and she and I ended up very wet...it was a cold walk to the car, but a memorable meal. :)
On Sunday we went up to celebrate Valerie birthday and had fun with family. Valerie threw herself a Harry Potter birthday again and being the designated cake maker I had to come up with another Harry Potter cake. So I chose to do the Griffindor Shield, using a new technique I saw called a buttercream transfer. It turned out great!
On Sunday we went up to celebrate Valerie birthday and had fun with family. Valerie threw herself a Harry Potter birthday again and being the designated cake maker I had to come up with another Harry Potter cake. So I chose to do the Griffindor Shield, using a new technique I saw called a buttercream transfer. It turned out great!
Val and Aidan
Brian and Annie


3 comments:
Nice post, and pics. Your background is cute too. I seriously need to update mine...someday. :) Glad to hear all is well. Luv ya! P.S. How were the fish?
Love your cake and Pictures! Wow how they grow! So very cute!
Ross wants me to make a police car cake for when he graduates from the academy...a 3-d one like they make on ace of cakes. I need some practice.
Post a Comment