Thursday, March 04, 2010

Warmer Days Ahead!!

Soccer sign up time has come and Conner wanted to try again. When I was signing him up I noticed that Kyler could do it too. So I asked if he wanted to do soccer too!! He was so excited, I took him the next day to get shinguards. He of course had to try them out. So cute!! We also have little snow left and have had some pretty warms days...in the 50's already!! So the boys went out roller skating. It has been nice to be out again.

















2 comments:

Lisa McLachlan said...

Let me know when the games are & I'll come out! I'm sorry I haven't been out in a while. I've totally dropped the ball this time. I keep thinking about you guys, though. Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! We are having 50s here as well...but March and April can be some of our hardest months with snow. (And of course, our flowers are starting to come up... :S)
Have fun with soccer!