St Patrick's Day was fun at our home. I was able to go help with Conner's class party and Brian worked from home so that I wouldn't have to worry about juggling a very tired baby ( I know Kyler would have loved it). I had a blast! It was a beautiful day...the second one in a row and the warmest so far this year, it was around 65! We went up to the park and played for a couple hours and then came home and put Annie to sleep. We then played outside and I helped Conner with his riding his bike with no training wheels and he did it!!! He rode and rode....Conner now rides a two wheeler!!! He only needs a little help when he first gets started. He was so excited he ran in and told his Dad! It was so lucky that Brian was working from home and able to see it!! And so as not to be left out Annie decided that she going to be on the move to and started crawling! They grow so fast!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to go Conner! Wow! riding a two wheeler! You'll have lots of fun with that! Way to go Mom and Dad catching it on video. Good for Annie! No peace now! Hope you have your baby gates hooked up!
Love Grandma Frances
Nice video! Congrats to both Conner & Annie. :) Luv you guys!
I think that it is funny that our backgrounds are the same...my sister and I did that once too and we had both changed it on the same day around the same time. I guess they don't have very many cute ones to choose from for this time of year.
Post a Comment