Thursday, May 28, 2009

School is Out!

Friday the 22nd of May was Conner's last day of school. I have been trying to post this but was having trouble with getting the pictures to post so here it is. He had a circus party, which he still talks about and he brought home papers comparing his coloring, cuting and writting skills from the first of the year and now... I know he has grown a lot through the year but it was amazing comparing his progress!


Conner with his teacher Mrs Flack on circus day, he really wasn't sure about her being dressed as a clown, he stood and stared at her for about 10 minutes.



Conner's picture from the first and last day of school. He really hasn't changed the way he looks...not even the clothes..ha ha ha.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute is that! I can see a lot of maturity in the stance! Its amazing the amount of confidence that he has acquired!

Great job Conner! Cute pictures!

Love Mom/Grandma Frances

Amy and Jeremy said...

That is so funny!!! I swear Kenyon is always wearing his red long sleeve shirt in evey picture. His hair is different and he does look confident. I am so glad I found you and I will keep looking to see what I have missed!

Lisa McLachlan said...

Ha. Ha. Its a cute shirt, though, and it looks like there is a little less room in it on the last day of school. Maybe he has grown a little. :)