Monday, May 11, 2009

Kyler's Birthday

It is so hard for me to believe that my baby turned 3 on Friday. He was so excited!! He chose pizza for dinner and was telling me at the restaurant that circle foods are yummy like cookies and pizza and suckers and doughnuts and pancakes and waffles....
We gave him a new outfit with a frog on the shirt and he spent the morning hopping around like frog.

They are getting so big and are looking more similar all the time!


Kyler also got a Wall-E for his birthday. Thank you to all the notes, cards, text and phone calls, Kyler loved all the attention!

1 comment:

Lisa McLachlan said...

Happy Birthday Kyler! Sorry it's late, but I hope you had a good day. I need to come see you guys again! That Wall-E looks awesome! Do you sleep with him? I think I would! :)