Monday, May 11, 2009

Race for the Cure



Saturday morning we all got up very early and went to Salt Lake to do the Race for the Cure. We walked 5K and had fun. We went with all of Brian's family and even had our own team name, Zella's Bazoombas in honor of Brian's grandma Zella who died of breast cancer. Brain's mom is also a 2 time survivor and was so grateful we went to do this with her. We had a blast and were all exhausted by the end of the day.


Wow, look at all those people!!


Mommy and the boys.



Conner and Logan take a break.



Kyler gets a ride on his buddy, PopPop's shoulders.



Daddy and the boys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for you guys! I'm so glad you made it! I hope you didn't get too sunburned!

Love,

Mom M.

Lisa McLachlan said...

That looks like alot of fun! I really wanted to join you guys, but my Bro, sister-in-law, niece & nephew were visiting from Wyoming this weekend. My mom had every minute planned, I didn't even have time to do laundry! Hope everything went well! Luv ya!