Thursday, March 05, 2009

It's A Girl!!!

I had my ultrasound for baby number three today. It's a beautiful baby GIRL!! We are so excited to be having a girl. Conner and Kyler are excited to be having a sister...Kyler thinks there is a baby in his tummy too. But most important is everything looks good the baby healthy and normal!! She loves to move and didn't stop wiggling through the whole ultrasound. The technician showed me three times it was a girl before I started believe her...I am still in shock. We are really going to have a little GIRL!! (I do have the invasive picture to prove it but this one is so cute.)

7 comments:

Lisa McLachlan said...

congratulations! I am so excited for you! Its hard to imagine the baby is big enough to look like that. I need to come see your belly! Have you picked out names yet?

Sharon Burton said...

I am so super excited to finally have a niece..remember I have to be invited to the little girly things you do.. I am going to have a tea party with her and my new little tea set.. it will be fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Hurray!! It is always nice to have a chain breaker. If you need any little girl advice, please call anytime. If we ever have a boy (yeah, right) I will also know where to look...

Anonymous said...

I'm sure I left a comment

Love Mom M.

Anonymous said...

so excited! Glad you got your girl! Although you know you'd have loved it no matter what!

Yeah I can post comments now!

Love,

Mom

Anonymous said...

See you in May if that's alright!

Sent Info by SWA.

Love Mom n Dad

Anonymous said...

March 1st/March 2nd 2009. That's the day Dad had his little problem, and spent the night in the hospital!