Friday, April 03, 2009

March was a busy Month

It's so hard to believe it's really April already. Last month was a blur between being sick and all the parties and events we had going the month flew by. I made many cakes...

Sharon and I made a diaper cake for Brian's cousin Roxanne's baby shower. It turned out really cute and we had fun at the shower. She had her baby on March 27. He was 5lb 3oz and 18 inches long.


Next we celebrated Brandon's birthday it had a St Patrick's Day theme and I made a shamrock cake.

Then on Saint Patrick's Day we were able to be a part of Ben and Angel's wedding. They were so excited and looked so happy.






Then I made one last cake for nephew Guinness. He turned two and loves Sponge Bob.
In between all the excitement Conner had a cold for several day, which Kyler caught. Then Kyler got a double ear infection. Then I caught the clod, which dragged on for over a week and then turned into a sinus infection which dragged on and on.......but Brian never caught it and we are all well again. YEAH!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So glad you are all well again! My what a lot of cakes! Pretty cool diaper cake! I thought it was a wedding cake until I read the caption!

Love Mom M.

Valerie said...

I love the wiggle dancing. It is so fun to see my boys in motion. I'm impressed that you figured out how to do videos on your blog. You will have to teach me how. Love you guys.
Gramma Val

Anonymous said...

Those ARE cute cakes...we are getting to be pretty domestic in our old age, aren't we?

Sharon Burton said...

Wow..by the sounds of it.. it was a busy week.. never thought it till now that I look back to it... well I had so much fun hanging out today. Hope we didnt wear you out to much. Love you guys. xoxoxo