
It was so cute I came upstairs to find to boys reading together on Conner's bed. Conner first read
Klyer "Ten Little Monkeys" and then they started this book. It is a number book with flaps. Conner would tell
Kyler which flap to open next,
Kyler would open that one and Conner would count how many objects were there. They were having a blast and it was so rewarding for me to see them working together.
4 comments:
It brought tears to my eyes to see my little guys. Give kisses from gramma. Love your blog. I've been blogging too. blog! blog! blog!
I would have to agree with Valerie on everything. Keep blogging! The boys are cute.
I love your blog and pics of my grandnephews. I wish I lived close enough to touch them. Vaunda
That is so sweet isnt it.. so nice to see that its not all war... they can love too!!! It makes it all worth it.. So cute.. .Love em
Post a Comment