Saturday, January 31, 2009

Football in the Snow

Today was a beautiful warm sunny day. Ok maybe not California warm, but warm for January in Utah, around 40 degrees. We went out to play in the snow and sunshine. Or in Kyler's case to eat the snow.





Conner had great fun running the ball past Daddy and down the hill into the fence for a touchdown! Daddy just enjoyed sliding down the hill.



The boys desided to have a little football game. Here is Conner kicking off, Kyler tried it too, but I was not fast enough with the camera.


Kyler tired of the football quickly and enjoyed sliding down the slide into the snow, eating ice and snow and playing with his snow shovel.





3 comments:

Lisa McLachlan said...

It sounds like you guys had an awesome time! Remember Kyler, don't eat the yellow snow! Love ya!

Sharon Burton said...

hey there friend!! cute blog.. How do I get you to be my friend.. I have blog too!!! Try to find me and make me your friend!! Sharonburton.blogspot

Valerie said...

Hey Liz, I love your blog. I need to get on the ball too and get mine up to date. Keep up the good work. Love ya!