Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Conner is Five!!!



Happy Birthday Conner!!





Conner turned five on Friday and I just can't believe my baby is five already!! He is growing so fast. He can read and write and he is always trying to understand things. He had a little celebration at school and got to bring treats, he loved ever minute of it. Conner chose to go to Mc Donald's for dinner, which I am learning seems to be the choice of most five year old. He said it was an awesome day! He also informed me he wasn't really five until he had his cake.








He had a family party on Saturday, it was a football theme. We had hot dogs and nachos two of his favorite foods and very fitting with the football theme. I made a football cake, which Conner was very excited about and even more excited to eat it. Most of his toys involved some sort of super hero which I also think goes with the age. Thank you to all who came, called and sent cards and gifts...He was super excited to hear from everyone and to turn five!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Emily said the same thing...that she wasn't really five until she blew out her candles. Kids are funny.

ez said...

I love your blog. Happy birthday to Conner. Sorry we forgot to call on Conners birthday. I am glad you are blogging too.