Friday, October 15, 2010

Soccer is Done

The boys just finished another season of soccer and it has been fun! Although we didn't have a free Saturday with 2 games on each, we loved watching them grow and learn. Kyler is now able to get the ball and dribble down the field, he is pretty fast at it too...now we have to work on the follow through.  He loves being out there but by half time is ready to do something else as is most of his team...must be the age.  Conner has been excellent at watching the ball on offence and defence and is getting pretty good at getting up there and kicking it.  He really does well at goalie, I have never seen him attack the ball so much he just gets up there and pounces on the ball! I Am so proud of them both, way to go boys!

 Conner as goalie.

Kyler dribbling down the field. 

The boys showing off their medals.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job Conner and Kyler! I think that boys of Kyler's age have the attention span of a gnat! Not really, but they need a change of activity often! A half hour for them is an eternity! I am thinking back to you, Elizabeth, you were the busiest child ever, and at that age even thought you loved TV, you couldn't sit through a whole half hour show! I love you, you are grrrreat!

Love,

Mom