I can't believe Annie is fourteen months already the time has passed so quickly! She is a lot of fun and really keeps me running. She is adored by us all and shows us each night how much she adores us by running from Conner to Daddy to Kyler to Mommy giving everyone hugs, so sweet! Annie is learning quickly and although she does not say much she can do just about anything! She no longer walks but runs from place to place. Annie loves to climb anything and everything from ladders (on her brothers bunk bed) to stools, chairs, toys....you name I am pretty sure she has tried to climb it! Annie has figured out child locks and loves to get out the Tupperware and the trash. She also loves to help and will often throw away things that don't belong in the trash...so we have to be careful. The three comments I hear most about Annie are "she is so cute", "Wow she is busy!", and "She's quick".....All of which are very true, but she is also so sweet and a wonderful addition to our little family!

Our bathroom is getting a little tight with all three brushing teeth.
I tried to get a picture of Annie and me together and this is what we got...I thought it was cute...it shows how busy she is!
She loves to talk on the phone already!
There is is hanging out under the kitchen sink after she pulled out the trash.
Annie loves water...this was her first time in a large pool. She went in with Daddy and cried then when Mommy came in she was all smiles! (what a rogue)
2 comments:
She is so so cute! Love the pictures and love seeing her smiles!
Rogue doe not sum it all up! i used to call you a little rodent! Into everything and loving it! You may have met your match, but I don't know, It's awfully close! CUTEPIE!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment