It is fun to wear Daddy's shirt
But it is not so easy to walk in.
Dressing up is fun!
Running free outside is wonderful, especially when you are chased!
Mommy is right I shouldn't eat dirt...it really doesn't taste good.
Sometime we all get a little sad and need hugs.
Purses are great for holding all kinds of treasures!
Having a girl in our home has been different and wonderful. She has her Daddy wrapped around her finger, her brothers adore her and take great care of her and Mommy has a had time resisting all the beautiful "girly" things. We love you Miss Annie!


1 comment:
What a character! Does she have her own ideas or what? My goodness, look at all the aspects of her resilient personality! I love this post, and yes, Grandma has a hard time passing up all those girly things. I love the way the boys look after Annie
Love,
Grandma Frances
Post a Comment