Annie turned one on July 14th!! I can not Believe a year has past since Annie was born!! She is a very happy, busy girl who is so sweet and beautiful. She can now walk and loves to dance. she is getting over her allergy problems and can now eat yogurt. My Mom says she is just like I was at her age! Annie is small for her age, only 18 lbs, putting her in the 10% for weight, but that doesn't seem to stop her!
The boys are so good to Annie and she loves them so much. Here they were all playing together in Annie's little tent. It was very cute.
Annie loves to give hugs and kisses and pats. She is so sweet!
Annie opening presents on her birthday. It was very late, but she had a great time looking at books from Grandma and Pop Pop, trying on her shoes, holding up her clothes and hugging her doll.


2 comments:
Pretty cute pictures you chose. I particularly like the one of the monkey climbing in the pantry, and the one of her with the American Flag. So cute. The boys of course are cute too, but those two pics are my favs! Hope you have recovered from having such demanding company keeping you up till all hours! We love you,I just didn't want to miss a minute!
Love Mom
The train and he This is the place are cute too, I guess I didn't scroll far enough the first time! Pony rides, games and plowing were such great activities. I wonder if they will remember....
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment