Wow, time sure does fly I can't believe my little baby will be one next month! It seems like we just brought her home ...and yet she is such a big part of our family...our family isn't complete without her. Annie is such fun and has sweet spirit. She loves to dance and be right in the middle of everything. She loves to laugh and to make her brothers laugh. She loves to test the limits and see what she can get away with already! She loves to give cuddles and hugs and will lovingly give people pats on the back...it is very sweet. Annie can stand on her own and walks along everything! She has a little stroller she loves to push around the house too! This month has been a rough one on Annie's health...she has been off her allergy medication and doing well, but she had a cold that turned into a sinus infection and a double ear infection. then a week later she got a nasty virus that had a fever that was 102 to 105 and her throat was so sore she wouldn't eat for 3 days! Then when I took her in they said her ear want completely healed from before. The doctor put Annie on another medication which she had an allergic reaction too! But I am happy to say Annie is recovering well and is back to herself again!
Tuesday, June 15, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very cute! When did you post these? I saw the movie but not the stills! I love them! Love Mom
I love the picture of Annie standing by the coffee table. It reminds us of you, Elizabeth!
Love,
Mom
Post a Comment