Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sledding

The weather has been frightful and the boys think it's delightful....except when Mommy says time to come in. We bought the boys some saucer sleds back in November and the boys have been dying to try them out. (we bought them early because last year we could find any once the snow came.) So we went sledding while Annie was napping. We could not go very far because the monitor only reaches so far...but the boys decided they liked the hill in our yard the best...for almost two hours they sled down the hill and crashed into the fence and the fence took it! They had a blast!!
"This hill isn't fast enough, Mom." (mom thinks that is a good thing because we don't want you in the street)
Such style!
"Here I go...here I go!!"
"This is so fun!!"

Kyler cheeseing it up after hitting the wall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute pictures. We will have to invest in some of those disc saucers sometime. I bet our girls would love that too...

Amy and Jeremy said...

SOOO much fun....I have got to get my boys sleds:) I finally got bad to bloggin, we will see how long it lasts!